This blog is a diary of some of my experiences and descriptions of my life, a journal of some of my thoughts and ideas, and sample of my writing and who I am.
Many people think that strength is the ability to hurt other people and to not be hurt by other people. Often, however, real strength is the ability to not hurt oneself.
But what if I enjoy hurting myself, Fri? Pleasure can only exist in contrast to pain. If I forget what pain feels like, then how can I enjoy pleasure? I look forward to your next posting. Now it's time for me to go hurt myself. Cheers! -Isaac
1 Comments:
But what if I enjoy hurting myself, Fri? Pleasure can only exist in contrast to pain. If I forget what pain feels like, then how can I enjoy pleasure? I look forward to your next posting. Now it's time for me to go hurt myself.
Cheers!
-Isaac
Post a Comment
<< Home