5 Books that Shape My Perspectives
Five books that I have read have played an important role in shaping the frames through which I view the world.
These five books contain ideas that not only pique my interest about how the universe and human beings operate, but that shape how I understand what I see, and provide lessons about how I can best operate in the world I see. I will be clear in saying that I rarely understand what I see, and can rarely prove my understandings to be accurate, but at least I can identify some of the ideas that have shaped hwo I interpret what I see, the ideas that shape by perceptions.
These also happen to be the five books I most often recommend to the unfortunate people to whom I offer un-soliited reading and perceiving advice:
A General Theory of Love
The Power of Now
Non-Violent Communication
The Fifth Discipline
[I have only read four of the five books that have deeply effected how I see the universe. I haven't yet read the fifth book, and don't yet know what it is.]

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home